New York Law Firm Provides Real Estate and Immigration Services
New York City attorneys help clients resolve issues across range of legal matters
At Outerbridge Law P.C., in New York City, we represent local clients in multiple areas of law affecting their personal and business concerns. With 12 years of experience handling real estate transactions and litigating disputes, we have the knowledge and background needed to assist buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords with their legal needs. We are also well-versed in immigration law, helping people secure the right to live and work in the U.S. and to defend themselves against government enforcement actions. If you are involved in a real estate transaction, renting or leasing property or are a foreign national seeking to lawfully immigrate to the United States for family, work or safety reasons, we can provide dedicated and capable legal support.
Dedicated advocates provide community-focused services
Through our services, we offer the following benefits:
- Personalized representation — We take care to ease clients’ concerns as they arise and address specific family and business needs. We also view each case through the lens of longtime community members, allowing us to assess legal issues with insight into unique local considerations.
- Detailed legal knowledge — With our comprehensive understanding of a wide range of legal issues as well as prominent skills in contracts analysis and negotiation, we develop a focused strategy for each client.
- Familiarity with relevant courts — Having successfully represented clients in proceedings across numerous areas, we are familiar with the state and federal court systems. Where necessary, we help clients resolve disputes through the use of effective litigation techniques.
In handling any matter, we attend to our clients’ interests and pursue the best outcome possible for their case.
Skillful attorneys advise clients on contractual and regulatory issues
We assist with a wide variety of client interests, focusing on:
- Real estate law —We handle real estate matters affecting landlords and tenants; condominium, community, and homeowners’ associations; parties to commercial real estate transactions and others. Whether you are purchasing or selling a property or involved in a dispute over rental terms, we can help protect your interests through diligent representation.
- Immigration law — Our firm is prepared to defend your rights as you endeavor to obtain or preserve lawful immigration status in the United States. We guide our clients through several areas of immigration, including the process of applying for lawful permanent residency, citizenship or asylum or refugee status and defend them against deportation.
Although the legal framework surrounding your issues may present complex obstacles, our firm aims to reduce your feelings of uncertainty and help point you towards a solution.
Discuss your real estate or immigration concerns with our New York attorneys
At Outerbridge Law P.C., we provide assistance to clients in New York City who face issues with any aspect of real estate or immigration law. Whether you are in need of detailed legal guidance or assertive court representation, we are committed to helping you achieve the outcome you deserve. To find out more, call us at 1-800-915-5838 or contact us online.