New York Law Firm Provides Landlord Tenant, Family Law and Immigration Services
New York City attorneys help clients resolve issues across range of legal matters
At Outerbridge Law P.C., in New York City, we represent local clients in multiple areas of law affecting their personal and business concerns, tenants and landlords with their legal needs in such matters as eviction and eviction defense and tenants’ rights. With a decade of experience handling real estate transactions and litigating disputes, we have the knowledge and background needed to assist buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords with their legal needs.
We are also well-versed in immigration law, helping people secure the right to live and work in the U.S. and to defend themselves against government enforcement actions. We assist with marriage and other family green card petitions, removals, deportations, notices to appear, green card revocations, derivative citizenship, asylum claims, VAWAs and waivers. If you are involved in a real estate transaction, renting or leasing property or are a foreign national seeking to lawfully immigrate to the United States for family, work or safety reasons, we can provide dedicated and capable legal support.
When you have a legal problem, a skilled law firm can increase your chances of a favorable result. At Outerbridge Law P.C. in Manhattan, we deliver knowledgeable counsel to people facing a variety of complex issues. We stand up for the interests of New York clients in landlord-tenant disputes, family law matters, immigration matters and other legal challenges.
Dedicated advocates provide community-focused services
Through our services, we offer the following benefits:
- Personalized representation — We take care to ease clients’ concerns as they arise and address specific family and business needs. We also view each case through the lens of longtime community members, allowing us to assess legal issues with insight into unique local considerations.
- Detailed legal knowledge — With our comprehensive understanding of a wide range of legal issues as well as prominent skills in contracts analysis and negotiation, we develop a focused strategy for each client.
- Familiarity with relevant courts — Having successfully represented clients in proceedings across numerous areas, we are familiar with the state and federal court systems. Where necessary, we help clients resolve disputes through the use of effective litigation techniques.
In handling any matter, we attend to our clients’ interests and pursue the best outcome possible for their case.
Skillful attorneys advise clients on contractual and regulatory issues
We assist with a wide variety of client interests, focusing on:
- Landlord Tenant and Real estate law —We handle real estate matters affecting small and large landlords and tenants, tenant associations; condominium, community, and homeowners’ associations; parties to commercial real estate transactions and others. Whether you are purchasing or selling a property or involved in a dispute over rental terms, we can help protect your interests through diligent representation.
- Dedicated lawyers protect the interests of divorcing spouses—To file for divorce in New York, you must meet residency requirements and state one of seven available filing grounds. Many opt for the “no-fault” ground where at least one party declares that the marriage is irretrievably broken. Whether you and your spouse have serious conflicts or generally agree on issues such as custody, property division, maintenance (alimony) and child support, our attorneys will advocate for your interests throughout every step of the proceedings. Counselors deliver solutions for a full range of family law concerns We also provide legal counsel to clients who wish to remain married while living apart. Whether you have financial, religious or other reasons for your choice, we’ll guide you on New York’s legal separation rules. Our firm also helps clients protect the assets they bring to their marriages by preparing prenuptial and postnuptial agreements designed to stand up to legal challenges. Whatever your family law issue may be, our law firm will work to bring you a satisfactory resolution.
- Immigration law — Our firm is prepared to defend your rights as you endeavor to obtain or preserve lawful immigration status in the United States. We guide our clients through several areas of immigration, including the process of applying for lawful permanent residency, citizenship or asylum or refugee status and defend them against deportation.
Although the legal framework surrounding your issues may present complex obstacles, our firm aims to reduce your feelings of uncertainty and help point you towards a solution.
Discuss your real estate or immigration concerns with our New York attorneys
At Outerbridge Law P.C., we provide assistance to clients in New York City who face issues with any aspect of landlord tenant, family or immigration law. Whether you are in need of detailed legal guidance or assertive court representation, we are committed to helping you achieve the outcome you deserve. To find out more, call us at 1-800-915-5838 or contact us online.