Altagracia Pierre-Outerbridge is the founder and owner of New York city-based law firm Outerbridge Law P.C.
Her practice is focused on landlord-tenant litigation and transactional matters, as well as immigration cases. With over a decade of experience litigating in Supreme, Housing court, Ms. Pierre-Outerbridge has finely developed her legal skills to deliver superior results to her clients.
Prior to launching Outerbridge Law P.C., Ms. Pierre-Outerbridge represented clients from intake through trial, sharpening her skills as a litigator.
In 2019, she launched Outerbridge Law P.C.
Armed with several years of hard-earned legal victories and intimate knowledge of the law, Altagracia represents both landlords and tenants in housing litigation matters such as:
owner’s use cases;
non-primary residence claims;
rent overcharge claims;
As a landlord’s attorney, she diligently protects landlord’s property rights. As a tenant’s attorney, she meticulously defends against unnecessary evictions.
As Altagracia immigrated to the United States from Haiti, she understands intimately the struggles to become a U.S. citizen. This is why she dedicated the other arm of the firm to providing immigration assistance to those seeking asylum, facing deportation, or pursuing citizenship, in short, the American Dream. Ms. Pierre-Outerbridge speaks French, Creole, Spanish.
As a tenacious litigator, Altagracia’s persistence and desire for successful outcomes for her clients has resulted in unparalleled service.
- Admitted in 2006, New Jersey
- 2007, New York
- 2007, District of Columbia
- 2011, U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
Law School Attended
- City University of New York School of Law, Class of 2006, J.D.
- C. Bainbridge Smith Scholarship
- Manhattan College, Class of 2002, B.S. Biology / French
- Modern Foreign Language Scholarship
- Branigan Scholar
- Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College, Class of 2010, M.B.A. Taxation
Associations & Memberships
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Council of Urban Real Estate (CURE)
Reviews and Ratings
I contacted Altagracia right in the middle of the COVID pandemic to help me end a residential lease earlier. At the time, my landlord was holding me responsible for the remainder of the rent due under the lease (8 months) and was not willin...